Ljubljana, 13 March 2017 – The Bank Assets Management Company (BAMC) signed 25 new Nokturno apartment sale contracts in the first month of the 2nd stage of the sale process, i.e. more than one apartment per business day.
BAMC expects the demand for these apartment units to increase in the spring and summer, the most suitable months for selling residential properties in the coastal region. The 25 apartment sale contracts signed in the past month provide confirmation that the purchase of apartments in the Nokturno residential area is a sound decision. The Nokturno apartments are in the higher price range, with above-average indoor and terrace floor space, elevated ceilings and higher price range furnishings. All apartments have seaside views, giving the neighborhood a high quality of living for various segments of the population interested in buying residential properties.
- More detailed information is posted at the website www.nokturno.eu, under the Apartments section.
- We recommend booking a viewing slot in advance by calling our toll-free number 080 81 18, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The asking prices are predefined and are not subject to negotiation.
- On the website www.nokturno.eu there is a GPS navigation app which will lead you to Nokturno.
- BAMC will offer a guarantee for latent defects in accordance with the law. The sale process is managed by the real estate agency ABC nepremičnine d.o.o., which was selected in a public tender.